Rooftop solar loans made easy & affordable
What is rooftop solar loan?
A rooftop solar loan (Surya Shakti) is a financing option that allows you to purchase your own solar power system or pay for the installation costs upfront and then repay the loan over time. The loan can be taken from a financial institution like us and repaid monthly with interest over a set period of time. Rooftop solar loans are designed to make going solar more affordable for MSMEs, firms, residential properties, hospitals, hotels, schools etc. If you've decided that a rooftop solar system is the best solution for your business but cash flow issues are holding you back, our rooftop solar loan is the best option to help you overcome the financial roadblocks. So why should you get a rooftop solar loan? Well, there are many reasons!
Features and benefits of a rooftop solar loan
Our solar financing benefits
Our solar loan is ideal for residential, commercial and industrial customers with a property that’s eligible for solar panel installation. Our rooftop solar financing allows you to take advantage of a number of benefits including
Here are some reasons why you should work with us:
- Trusted by 25,000+ Businesses – Electronica Finance Limited is an RBI-registered non-banking financial company (NBFC) to have rooftop solar finance as a product.
- Collateral-free solar loan – A collateral-free loan for a solar power plant is a unique offering that is not available with any other player in India. It allows you to borrow up to Rs.50 lakhs without pledging any asset as collateral.
- One-time investment for lifetime returns with easy solar loan repayment – We will help you provide a return on investment that can save you money on energy costs, boost the value of your business or home and help protect our environment by reducing carbon emissions.
- Lower utility bills – After the initial investment, you will see lower electricity bills every month because you own the system instead of leasing it from a third party.
- Tax benefits of our solar loan scheme – In an effort to increase the use of solar rooftop energy, the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy is offering a tax benefit of 40% on investments. The accelerated depreciation allows commercial and industrial users to depreciate their investment in solar energy at a much faster rate than other assets.
Rooftop Solar Loans: Easy way to get going with Solar Panels –
Rooftop solar systems generate power from the sun, so they help you use renewable energy instead of fossil fuels. solar panels don’t just reduce your carbon footprint and save you money—they also help you stay true to who you are as a business, and make it easier than ever for you to find new customers.
Once installed, the solar panel system will generate clean energy for years to come without any additional costs except for maintenance and repairs needed once in a while.
However, buying rooftop solar panels is an expensive proposition even if you plan to pay for it in installments. This is where a rooftop solar loan comes into play.
Why choose our rooftop solar loan?
Applying for our rooftop solar loan is simple and easy process. You can apply for online by following below steps:
Click “Apply Now” on the top right corner of the rooftop solar product page.
Enter details like company name, required loan amount, contact details, city etc.
Once you have rechecked all the details entered in the form, click on “Submit”.
For further process & details, our tele calling team will call you within 24-48 hrs.
What is the eligibility for rooftop solar loan?
In order to apply for the rooftop solar loan, you will have to meet certain criteria. The common solar loan eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Bureau Score more than 650
- At least one owned premises
What are the documents required for rooftop solar loan?
The following are the documents needed to avail our solar roof financing:
- 3 Years financials and ITR
- 12 Months Bank Statement
- GST Returns for the current year
- KYC – Aadhar & PAN
- Residence & Factory ownership proof
- 6 months electricity bills
A solar lease is a contract with a third party to install, own and maintain your rooftop solar system. A solar loan is an agreement with a financial institution to pay back the cost of your rooftop solar system in monthly payments over time.
There are many reasons why you may want to consider getting a rooftop solar loan:
- Save money on your electric bill
- Do your bit for the planet by reducing your carbon footprint.
- Reap the financial benefits of going solar, such as reduced electric bills and tax credits.
To increase the usage of solar rooftop systems, the Indian government is offering an accelerated depreciation of fixed assets related to solar power plants. The offered rate of acceleration is 40%.
This allows commercial and industrial users to depreciate their investment at a much higher rate than other assets. In return, the user can then claim tax benefits on the depreciated value in a year.
If the loan amount exceeds 50 lakhs, land/buildings or machines (as per Electronica Finance Limited discretion) are required as collateral security.
Our solar loan interest rates are flexible and based on customer profiles. The interest rates vary and are based on the risk rating/ credit score of the borrowing individual/company.
Yes. A personal guarantee has to be given against the solar loan finance by the proprietor/ partner/ director or spouse.
We believe in speedy approval, and it will take a maximum of 3 days to get your loan approved.
Electronica Finance Limited’s Solar loan financing is available for Salaried Professionals, Channel Partners / Dealers, Residential properties and MSMEs.
The cost of a rooftop solar system can vary drastically depending on the size and type of system you are looking for. Generally, a rooftop solar system (1kW-5kW) can cost anywhere from Rs. 50,000 to Rs.4,00000 or more depending on the size and type of system.
Area's we serve
- Bengaluru (Bommasandra)
- Pune- Chakan
- Pune- Khed Shivapur
- Pune- Lonikand
- Pune - Pimpri
- Mumbai - Goregaon
- Mumbai - Vasai
Customer success stories
Electronica Finance's collateral-free rooftop solar loan solved my electricity problem while also lowering my production costs.
My rooftop solar loan was disbursed within 7 days by Electronica Finance, and the EMI is deducted from the power generation itself.
Mr. Asodariya Ketan Laxmianbhai
Electronica Finance helped us to move towards renewable and sustainable future.